Applications are now being accepted
The next deadline for Spring Semester has been extended to November 7th!
The Furman Osher Re-entry Scholarship awards up to $5,000 to students who have returned to the classroom to pursue a degree at Furman University. Awards are based on academic promise, financial need, and the achievements of individuals in spite of obstacles (financial, personal, familial or professional).
- Must be between age 25-50
- Must have "stopped out" in pursuit of first bachelor’s degree for a cumulative total of 60 months (can include a break between high school and college)
- Must be working toward a first bachelor’s degree
- Must demonstrate financial need
- High academic potential to succeed in his or her course of study
- Must demonstrate satisfactory academic progress and be enrolled in at least 2 courses per term
Do you meet these requirements? Begin your journey to re-entry below!